Take a trip to the Aberdares and enjoy the beautiful views of Mt Kenya, cool weather and comfortable living offered by Aberdare Country Club and The Ark.
2 nights road safari:
Nairobi Pick up from your home / Airport, you will be met and assisted by our driver guide and you will drive to the
Aberdares region, a beautiful mountain range in the central highlands of Kenya. Arrive for lunch at The Aberdare country club where you will be assisted with the check in formalities. The Aberdare Country Club is on a 1,300 acre wildlife sanctuary. It is a haven of unhurried charm set in garden bursting with a profusion of color, and with peacocks living with the lush green lawns. Walking through this unspoiled terrain is paradise. Play a round of golf, watched by a family of warthog, play tennis or just relax by the pool within the beautiful gardens. Overnight at The Aberdare Country Club.
Breakfast at the club followed by optional activity of morning game drives in Aberdare National Park, later return to the club for lunch or leisure at the club. After lunch, depart to The Ark in lodge vehicle. The Ark is located at 1800 meters above sea level on the Aberdare Ranges, situated in the heart of the Aberdare National Park, iconic and yet quicky, overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick, which attracts a host of awesome wildlife. The Ark is comprised of four decks from which numerous balconies and lounges provide a superb location for wildlife to be seen. Overnight at The Ark.
The Aberdare Country Club – Nairobi – Departure: After a leisurely breakfast, drive to Nairobi arriving at your
home / hotel / airport around lunchtime.
Rates are from Ksh USD 271 per person sharing and include:
- 1st Night accommodation at The Aberdare Country Club, 2nd night accommodation at The Ark.
- Services of a qualified English Speaking Driver Guide & Transport in 1 X 7 Seater Minivan
- 500 ML bottle of mineral water per person per day in a vehicle and per night in the room at the hotel.
- Park entry fees
- Tips and gratuities
- The rate of USD 271 applies to a group of 6. Please contact us to inquire about rates for smaller groups
- Rates are applicable until 30th June 2015
- Rates are subject to availability
The package is available until 30th June. Please send inquiry to book